Content of PetroWiki is intended for personal use only and to supplement, not replace, engineering judgment. SPE disclaims any and all liability for your use of such content. More information
Moderators have access to viewing the history of edits on a page. The history link is located on the left within the navigation links.
- When a page has editing history it will look similar to this.
- The first record on the list is the most recent page edit. But it is not always the approved visible page.
- If any of the CUR selections are selected it will give a comparison of that edit with the most current edit. If it is hyperlinked It will show you how it would look if approved. The first record's CUR is never hyperlinked.
- If any of the PREV are selected it will give you a comparison with the previous edit. If it is hyperlinked it will show you how it would look if approved. The last record's PREV is never hyperlinked.
- The selection DOT with the COMPARE SELECTED REVISIONS blue button allows a jump between the different edits for comparison. Pick two different revisions then push the blue button to see the comparison.
- If the date stamp is selected it will show how that page will look if it was approved and live.
- The name in red is the person who did the edit but the hyperlink goes to a dead end page. (red means it goes nowhere)
- If CONTRIBS is selected it will show all the contributions by that user.
- The numbers are the bytes (space/text) contributed (+) or removed (-) per that edit. (+50) means there was 50 bytes contributed to this page.
- The (undo), (approve), and (unapprove) can be used to make quick content changes. An administration only feature.
- The black star is the LIVE accepted current page.