Content of PetroWiki is intended for personal use only and to supplement, not replace, engineering judgment. SPE disclaims any and all liability for your use of such content. More information
Welcome to SPE's E&P Glossary.
To browse through terms:
- Select a letter of the alphabet to open a list of terms starting with that letter.
- Click on the page to see the definition.
The glossary is a living growing list of important E&P terms and require continual enhancements. If you would like to contribute to the glossary send an email to email@example.com.
Include the following:
- Term (full name)
- Acronym (if the term has one)
- Description(s) of the term.
- External links to the term. (Example: Glossary:SIMOPs)
- A short note explaining the changes (additions or deletions) from an existing glossary term.