Content of PetroWiki is intended for personal use only and to supplement, not replace, engineering judgment. SPE disclaims any and all liability for your use of such content. More information
Help:How to add page champion profiles
SPE thanks the dedicated volunteers who are currently contributing their time to making PetroWiki a technically sound and valuable resource by offering each page champion the availablility to list his or her name and professional profile on each page they champion.
This page was created to guide page champions in adding their profiles to PetroWiki.
- 1 Champions' page
- 2 Moderated pages
- 2.1 Log in to PetroWiki
- 2.2 Go to the page(s) you moderate
- 2.3 Scroll down to the Page champions heading click “”.
- 2.4 Type in your name as you want it displayed.
- 2.5 Highlight your name and click the add URL link.
- 2.6 Replace the contents of the box
- 2.7 Your name should now be underlined and blue to signify it is an active URL.
- 2.8 Save
- 2.9 Your name is now displayed on the page.
- 3 Category
Go to the Champions' page
- Your Name
- Your name (Required)
- Your title (Optional)
- Link to your professional profile (Optional)
- Your organization
- Your organization (Optional)
- Link to your organization (Optional)
Submit your information
Contact petrowiki(at)spe.org to
- Update information
- Add information
- Delete information
Log in to PetroWiki
Go to the page(s) you moderate
Email petrowiki(at)spe.org for a list.
Scroll down to the Page champions heading click “”.
Note: If it is not listed add the heading "Page champion" just before the "Category" heading.
Type in your name as you want it displayed.
- First Last
- Dr. First Last
- Dr. Last
- First Last P.E.
Replace the contents of the box
Most likely your name is displayed in the box. Replace the contents with your LinkedIn (e.g. https://www.linkedin.com/in/ddwatts) and click the OK button.
Your name should now be underlined and blue to signify it is an active URL.
Complete the three acknowledgement statements by reading and checking each box.
Click the "Save page" button.
Your name is now displayed on the page.
Click on your name to verify the link opens and goes to the correct place before leaving the page.